Skip to content
Boseden Shoes Warranty Information
- 6 Months against any manufacturing defect. This includes Stich and Sole pasting or any other non-natural flaw of the leather.
- NOTE: Since leather is a natural material derived from the animal hides, it tends to retain its the natural characteristics such as vein marks, stretch marks, scuff marks, etc. throughout our tanning process. Hence their occurrence in our shoes should not considered as a defect.
- Since all our shoes are completely made of leather or other such naturally occurring material, the warranty does not include any damage to the shoes caused due to exposure to extreme heat or extremely moist/wet conditions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device